The grave marker of Seneca John, located on State Route 19 north of Green Springs, was made of granite taken from the farm of S. C. Egbert [Photo courtesy of Judy Jones]
NORTH 30 RODS
IS THE NORTH BOUNDARY
THE SANDUSKY COUNTY
The marker was restored in
1958 by the Sandusky County Historical Society in cooperation with the
Ohio Chapters, U.S. Daughters of 1812, and again in 1984 by Claude Young
and the Stemtown Historical Society of Green Springs.
©2001 Sandusky County Scrapbook (Ohio). All rights reserved.
Site Designed by: JMG Digital Development Services.